Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finals Finale

I Love Finals Week! Okay so it sounds a tad bit strange, but it is the truth. I can't stand the tests and such but it is the fact that I don't have classes everyday and Phil doesn't work! I am finished with two of my finals, Geography and Education and I found out today that I don't need to take my Biology final. So only two more to go, Communication and History! Well the main highlights of the week have been spending time with Phil. We found a place to live for the beginning of next semester for fairly cheap and it is going to help out some friends as well. Yesterday we had a day of sports with the missionaries and the YSA for a couple of hours. Then I went to a Relief Society event about communication in the family. This morning Phil had another Traditional Horn Breakfast. This time it was Coco Wheats! He even liked them. I am a little sad though because he eats them like Mom, with milk on them, yuck! But to each his own... I think that he has now had all the the real Horn breakfasts now that I can think of, now it is time to work on the other Horn foods like Cranberry Crunchy Crap, Hashbrown Casserole, Cornbread Casserole, Twinkie Cake and all the others! I am getting hungry just thinking about them all! The week is going well here in the Marvelous Muncie Metropolis!

1 comment:

The Horn Family said...

I like mine with milk as well. I guess you have to be a blood born Horn to eat it without milk.