Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year, New Semester

This is the first week of the new semester. I have now been to all of the classes that I will have for the remainder of the academic year. I have lots of interesting classes. I am taking Latin, Public Speaking, Geography, History, Biology, and an Elementary Education class. They all seem to be going well so far at least, but no one has assigned any projects yet, so maybe that is it. It is great to be down at school again. I have had a chance to see all of my friends from church and from my dorm. It has been wonderful to see everyone and get caught up with what they are up to and how their breaks went. It is especially great to see Phil on a regular basis again. We have been hanging and doing stuff with Jared and Emily. So as you can tell life is great down here in Muncie!
I hope that yours is going just as well, if not better!

No comments: